One excellent free resource is the 12-part series "God and Modern Physics" from the Magis Center of Reason and Faith. Here is a full list of the modules:
- What can science tell us about creation and design?
- The Big Bang Theory and the parameters of our universe
- Evidence for the Standard Big Bang Model
- Can a beginning of the universe be proved?
- And how can it indicate a beginning of the universe?
- Evidence of a beginning of the universe from the Law of Entropy
- Evidence of a beginning of the universe from spacetime geometry
- Evidence of a beginning of the universe from the Borde-Vilenkin-Guth Theorem
- Evidence of supernatural design from low entropy at the big bang
- Evidence of supernatural design from the anthropic values of our universe's constants
- How can the anthropic values of our universe's constants be explained?
- Creation according to physics and the Bible - Is there really a contradiction?
For another presentation of these ideas, consider Dr. Jay Richards' talk on Three Signs of Design from Physics & Astronomy. He also presents perfect eclipses as an example of how the world seems designed for us to discover things.
Dr. William Lane Craig also covers some of this ground in an article on Contemporary Cosmology and the Beginning of the Universe. In particular, he addresses a concern that the standard model of the Big Bang no longer includes a singularity. His team has posted, as well, a well-done summary video on The Fine-Tuning of the Universe that is worth watching.